Monday 2 February 2009

Direction of this blog for 2009

"Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction." - Al Bernstein

Blogging seemed to have taken a back seat in my life and I've been feeling the loss. I have a weird desire to write and actually suffer withdrawal symptoms if I don't. To that effect I'm starting to write again, not to get readers (which would be nice), but more to write about the things I care about. This will however result in a mix bag of things, because I will be writing about how to write, some 'lazy man self-help tips', which are just self-help advice that doesn't need any practical work, just simple things you can put into practice now that have big results and some other post centred around things I have a new found passion for or I just found thought provoking.

On my life's front, I'm trying to find some semblance of balance, which hopefully once found will help me survive this year. I hope to achieve allot of things this year so that I can spend my new years with somebody very special to me on equal grounds.

Anyway, this is my first post of the year; which hopefully leads to many more, so see you soon...

No comments: